VENLO GREENHOUSE EXPORT SALES MANAGER
Destinations: mainly Europe, USA
As part of the strategy defined by the company and under the responsibility of the Venlo Department director, your mission will revolve around the following goals:
- Lead and develop sales to new investors or to existing customers;
- Prospect and acquire new customers, among major existing greenhouse owners;
- Establish, develop and coordinating a network of suppliers, and subcontractors for assembly realization of these projects.
- Negotiate, and follow the project sold in the territory;
To accomplish this mission, you will present the following qualities:
- Open minded: this quality is needed to work in a multicultural environment and a heteroclite clientele of investors, producers, technicians and business leaders;
- Autonomy You should be able to work alone, manage your time among various activities: sales development, negotiation and follow up ongoing projects. The company will support your work at every step of the project (marketing, administrative, juridical and technical);
- Business skills: using discernment to keep focus on most serious and likely projects. Demonstrating a significant capacity for creating good business relationships, negociating etc. Knowing most of international business rules such as payments terms, Incoterms, basic international trade laws.
- Technical skills: technical skills and curiosity are also a key of success in preparation and definition of the project with the client. As a technical sales manager and project manager you should be able to consult our engineers and suppliers of equipments in order to propose the best solution to our customers in terms of irrigation system, heating and climate control. As each project is custom made, project discovery and business plan are major challenge to understand the needs of the client and prepare an appropriate offer.
You speak fluent Dutch, English, and preferably French.
Confirmed experience in venlo greenhouse projects, and business development.
Based in the Westland, Netherlands, you will be regularly travelling to visit potential investors or customers through targeted countries (about 50% travelling).
Your personality is made up of a delicious blend of seriousness and joviality. You are generally curious, hard working and available.