Richel Group, is one of the leading company for the design, production and implementation of horticultural greenhouses. Sustainable growing solutions and performance are the key values of the company for more than 50 years. Today Richel Group works in 90 countries around the world and employs about 300 people. For our development in Mexico we are looking for a:
AREA SALES MANAGER MEXICO
As part of the strategy defined by the company and under the responsibility of Area Sales Manager, your mission will revolve around the following goals:
- Lead and develop sales through a network direct users to existing customers;
- Prepare technical and commercial proposal
- Prospect, visit and acquire new customers, distributors, and agents;
- Follow the request of existing customers;
- Follow the implementation of project; organize and control budget for technical advisers involved for realization of these projects.
Part of your work will also be spread in several States of Mexico.
- Open minded: this quality is needed to work in a multicultural environment and a heteroclite clientele of investors, producers, technicians and business leaders;
- Autonomy is one of the most important qualities that is requested. You should be able to work alone, manage your time different various activity: prospection of client, negotiation and follow up ongoing projects.
- Business skills: you know use your discernment to keep focus on projects most serious and most likely. You demonstrate a significant capacity for negotiation and you know most of international business rules such as payments tools, Incoterms, basic international trade law knowledge.
- Technical skills: technical skills and curiosity are also a key of success in preparation and definition of the project with the client. As a technical sales manager and project manager you should be able to consult our engineers and suppliers of equipment’s in order to propose the best solution to our customers in terms of irrigation system, heating and climate control.As each project is custom made, project discovery and business plan are major challenge to understand the needs of the client and prepare an appropriate offer.
- Trust and value: You also believe like Richel, that success of client is our success. In this process, enthusiasm will lead you powered by ethical convictions in social, ecological performance.
Higher education degree (Master or higher)
You speak fluent French, Spanish and English.
Min 3-5 years of experience in sales of large project and/or project Management.
Travel (client visit, exhibitions…) will represent approximately 50-70% of your working time.
Ready to relocation in Queretaro.